This website has been developed by the Physical Disability Council of NSW (PDCN).
All ENQUIRIES should be directed to PDCN.
About the physical disability council
Physical Disability Council of NSW (PDCN) is the peak body representing people with physical disabilities across New South Wales. PDCN is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation.
The objectives of PDCN are:
- To educate, inform and assist people with physical disabilities in NSW about the range of services, structure and programs available;
- To develop the capacity of people with physical disability to advocate for themselves;
- To educate and inform stakeholders about the needs of people with a physical disability.
we welcome your feedback about i'm okay
If you have any information that you believe would be useful to the website or wish us to revise or update existing information on this website you can do so using the PDCN online contact form or via email or phone.
If you have a complaint about PDCN, PDCN staff or the I'm Okay website, we would be happy to hear from you as your feedback will help us to improve the organisation. To make a complaint, select "Complaint" under "Enquiry Type" on the PDCN online contact form. Our Complaint Policy is available online here.
Phone: (02) 9552 1606 within the Sydney Metro area
Freecall: 1800 688 831 outside the Sydney Metro area
Fax: (02) 9552 4644
St Helens Community Centre
3/184 Glebe Point Rd
Glebe NSW 2037
If you are deaf or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment
You can contact us through the National Relay Service
- TTY users phone 133-677 then ask for (02) 9552-1606
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555-727 then ask for (02) 9552-1606